Monday 23 May 2016

E shopping eperience

I have different sorts of experiences in shopping online. I used various sites like Amazon.com , Flipkart.com , Asos.com, etc. and they all delivered different and interesting experiences. I used to buy clothes and digital books and music online and I feel amazed after watching such a huge catalogue of books and music in online stores like amazon and Netflix. In my home country India I have to buy biography of Steven Gerrard ,former Liverpool FC captain and it was not available in physical form in small cities of India so I decided to buy it in digital form on amazon which was my best experience and I was amazed after seeing such a huge catalogue of books and music online which is practically not possible in physical form. I have one worst experience in online shopping also I bought a pair of shoes which I have to return because of size problems and when I requested a return I was shocked there was no facility to pickup that product . I have to spend my own 10$ to send that product back to that online store which was so annoying because I have to get some time to arrange that delivery . Though increasing development in return policies have convinced me a lot  to buy online despite that one annoying experience. Products in non physical form has biggest drawback which cannot be removed  because its very difficult to select products which we don't feel . Migration of consumers to online markets has been seen and prices of products somewhat went bit low because of large sellers and high competition. Almost every product which is available in market is also available in E market so bit of difference can be experienced because large numbers of sellers online also but they didn't impact price a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment